.

Click a pic for the full-size image!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Holy Week Pictures Now Set

The first round of HW pictures is complete.

In the next several days the rest of the pictures will be sorted and many more will go up for viewing.

If you have requests about any thing or person you'd like to see please contact me or leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, thanks so much for posting these wonderful photos! What a great way to remember the night.

I'm Andy, they guy who gave you his card after the Vigil. If it's all right with you, I'm going to use a small version of IMG_2881.jpg with contact info and a link back to your site. Please let me know if that's not ok.

peace

cdh said...

I'm a distance learner and I loved seeing the pictures of Holy Week. It was like being there with you all. cdh