I don't know why the pics didn't post right the first time, retry.
800 frames later I'm in the long sorting process and posts will continue to go up, but gradually. Meantime, since you can't have high liturgy without a few low moments, smile kindly at some out-takes.
There will be three or possibly four Blooper Posts. Offended persons and those in WPP will be removed at request.
The best suggested caption for any posted picture (leave it as a comment) will win $5 at Amazon. This contest is rigged so that only Nashotah students can win unless the contributor also makes a noticeable donation to the House Camera Fund.
Yes, J.D., the gesture is similar, except that in icons it's Jesus and that's not where he's pointing.
Whoa! Is it Colin? Or, the Undead Remains of Colin?Stick that photo in the Archives.
Isn't Maunday Thursday hilarious?
Buy the balsam-scented cologne I'm wearing and cloudy white people will appear to you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment